Wednesday 23 July 2008

Interesting Clients

Dan: And what work do you do in Infosys?
S: I taste.
Dan: Taste? or test?
S: Both.
Dan: both???? Since when did Infy start such tasting services?
S: Haven't you heard of Infy's testing services?
Dan: Oye, don't you tell me abt Infy's testing services : I know it just too well.
S: You still ask?
Dan: Tell me what account do you work for!
S: :-) Starbucks!
Dan: Aaah! :P
:-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-:
GTM: ABC, please wait here, we'll call you in some time and tell you abt ur account.
ABC: Whattt! how do u know abt my bank account??!
GTM: Silly, account meaning we'll tell you what client you'll work for.
ABC: Oh ok. I'll wait in B8.
After some time this GTM calls ABC and..
GTM: ABC, you are being allowed to choose your account. Which one do you want?
ABC has a hearing problem. He doesn't understand what the GTM says. He thinks he is being asked, whr was he sitting. He replies-
ABC: 8 na? B8.
Our GTM too doesn't hear it very clearly.
GTM: Aetna be it? ok.. Aetna be it!
:-)) ABC begins work with Aetna.

1 comment:

Abinav Kumar said...

Nooooooo...

that is NOT how i ended up with the client...! [:)]